Saturday, March 5, 2011

I'm still running!

This is for the people who have been constantly asking me about my neglected blog and when I'll start updating again.  And when I write 'people' I really mean 'person.' One person, to be exact.  So....

Hi Catie, 

I'm amazed at how well your training is going and you continue to inspire me to run more and more and more.  I haven't been blogging lately because I've been spending most of my free time in other ways...

1.  Home-cooked dinners in historical East Nashville cabins.

2.  Impromptu weeknight jam sessions & the discovery of my talent on the tambourine.

3.  Pancake breakfasts (jealous much?)

4.  Coffee dates.


5. Lots of live country music in which my attendance was mandatory (thanks CRS).

6.  Surprise lunch performances by R&B legends (thanks Lionel Richie).

7.  And lots of other activities in which I was too lazy to take out my camera for (including entertaining guests from NY, flea market visits, and boxed-wine tasting parties).

Not to worry, I have been doing lots of running as well.  I haven't had much time for long distance runs, but I have maintained running 4+ miles a day, about 3 days a week.  With that said, I don't have much to update on.  I'm hoping to get back on a steady schedule and continue to increase my mileage on the weekends.  Eight miles is the new goal.

Talk to you Monday on gchat.

With sincerity and running-admiration,
Kristen

2 comments:

  1. hahaha!
    Thanks so much for the update! I got so excited when I saw your blog in bold on my blog list... YES. I know I'm a dork. But you were the one who introduced me to the blog world. REMEMBER THAT.

    Your pictures made me jealous of your life outside of running and I want to have a coffee date with you! NOT FAIR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I stopped over here because Catie has linked to you on her blog and hi! I live south of Nashville out in the country. Happy to find another local blogger!

    ReplyDelete