Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 14

Three miles felt really good tonight.  It's is definitely getting easier and easier.  However, I haven't become too comfortable yet.  The moment I start to feel at ease with three miles I'm bumping it up to four miles.  Or once January 1st comes along.  I have a feeling my subconscious is in favor of the second option.

Tonight I chose a treadmill next to a really cute guy and after awhile I found myself running at the exact same pace as him.  I couldn't help it, he had a good pace going... it didn't have anything to do with the fact that he was attractive and I wanted to somehow get his attention.  Riiight.  Anyways, it totally helped motivate me to keep running all while making the time pass quicker.  I'm gonna admit, it's a little creepy... but this technique is definitely a keeper.

While running I like to think about what songs I would add to the create the perfect Race Day mix.  Matisyahu totally made the cut tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment