Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 8

Finally!  Three miles was easy last night.  I could have easily ran one more... but that would just be brash.

Could it be the fact that I listened to the Beatles "Can't Buy Me Love" about 10x on repeat?  Possibly.  What!?... it's got the perfect tempo.

Could it be the fact that I had to text a few people in the middle of my run and was distracted?  Possibly.  I hate people who do that.

Could it be the 10lbs of chocolate goodies our old intern brought in for us when she came for a visit?  Um, no.  Due to fear that it might become a habit... definitely no.

Cheers to a good run!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for a great run!! Congrats!
    Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers...really Kristen?! I didn't know you turned British.

    ReplyDelete