Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 53.

Didn't get much done this week due to a pretty crazy workweek.  But I still have two more days to complete my goal of 12 miles this week.  Right now I'm up to five which means if I run four today and four tomorrow, I'll exceed my goal.  I know, I'm a mathematical genius.  What started as a slow and unmotivated week might actually turn out a-o-k.


Today I'm going to Team Nashville on West End to get fitted for new running shoes.  Highly overdue.  Right now I'm wearing New Balance MR993.  Yes, me and all the other 50+ year old men in this world.  I still think they're cute, no matter what other people say (cough, Catie and Kaitlyn).  But they may not be the greatest marathon training sneakers, which is why they might see the darkness of my closet more than they'd like to after today.


Anyways, I gotta go.  I'm sitting in the coffee shop and the old guy next to me is wearing some crazy strong Old Spice.  I usually like that smell, but he's just ruining it.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for new shoes!!! I'm excited for you!!! You'll have to post a pic :-)

    ReplyDelete