Sunday, January 30, 2011

The sun is here!


Yesterday's run was amazing for two reasons.
Reason #1 - it was 60 degrees & sunny!  No more treadmill!  (at least until it starts to get cold again)
Reason #2 - NEW RUNNING SHOES!

So I ran four miles around the Vanderbilt University campus.  I had to write the route on my hand so I didn't get lost.  I think that's kinda funny since it's really so hard to get lost in Nashville.  Cautious Kristen at her best.  At the end of the run, I was still so energized which means it's almost time to bump it up to five miles.  Yay, that's almost a 1/5 of a marathon!

Today is just as nice as yesterday, if not better.  It's already 60 degrees outside.  I'm such a happy runner right now.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pic. and your new shoes!!! Congrats on the great run :-) I'm jealous the weather is so nice in Nashville... Are you an East Nasty yet???

    ReplyDelete