Friday, January 7, 2011

New Years Resolutions

  • Run the Portland Marathon. Also run as many 5Ks as I can, starting with the Nashville Zoo Zoo Run.
  • Remove the word "no" from my vocabulary.  It's a stupid word.  And in almost every instance that it's used, I end up regretting saying it afterwards.
  • Create more often.
  • Explore.
  • Fold my laundry the very minute it comes out of the dryer so it's not laying around for 3 extra days (okay that's a conservative number).
So the entire night after my four mile run on Monday, I felt really sick to my stomach.  It's probably because I ate a big bowl of pasta about a half hour before I ran.  I do know better than to do that but I was really really hungry when I got home from work AND I wasn't planning on running.  But I did, and I don't regret it because it was a great lesson learned.

I ran 3 miles on Wednesday and felt really good.  I didn't run yesterday (I needed a tiny break from my crazy schedule) but I'm planning on running four miles tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh signing up for races is a good resolution! I might copy you :-)

    And no more eating pasta before you run! haha

    ReplyDelete